lunes, 22 de julio de 2013

Summer!

I haven't updated this blog much throughout the summer, but I just want you to know that starting next week I will be posting a back to school series!

In the meantime, I have been taking most of the summer to relax, spend time with family, exercise, and work on my TPT store.  One new product in my store that I am excited to use for my Spanish II, III; and IV students is the present tense review packet. This packet goes through all of the different types of irregular present tense verbs, and is a good resource for students who need to quickly double-check an irregular present tense verb.

I have also been scouring the web for some new blogs and resources. Hopefully, I will be able to reference some of these at a later date.

I hope that your summer is going well, and that you are feeling refreshed, as many will soon be heading back to work!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario