viernes, 10 de agosto de 2018

What's New at my Store?!


So, I most often don't blog about the products on my TPT store. Not because I don't think that they are great products, but for the most part, I feel that they are self-explanatory, and people will find them if they need them. However, my store has two new products that I am really excited about!

Note: I am super careful to respect the work of the clip artists that I use so I am not gong to post pictures here, but you can follow the links to find these products.

Ok, so the first new product is a build a verb ice cream cone! I am really excited to try this one in the classroom because it is something I have been wanting to create for awhile. The goal is to make verb conjugation more friendly for kinesthetic learners. The cone contains the "root" of the verb such as com for comer. Then, the students can put the different ice cream flavors on the cone to conjugate it. So, in my classroom I might say something like "yo como el helado." (I am going to try to use sentences as much as possible to keep conjugation in context). The students would make their cone using the ice cream flavor that has the "o."  I have a few other suggested activities with this product, but I know it's one that will be a time-saver and I can't wait to let students physically manipulate the verb conjugations without having to struggle with the mental load of writing them and conjugating them!


https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Spanish-Present-Tense-Build-a-Verb-Ice-Cream-Cone-3863813


My second new product this month is an ocean animals vocabulary practice. The bulk of the activity is flashcards. Now, I know you may groan, but flashcards are really just task cards in disguise, when used appropriately! I plan on laminating and cutting several sets to do fun things with such as an animal scavenger hunt around the classroom, playing matamoscas, playing "go fish," memory, and I have included an "I have, who has" game. The possibilities are endless! What sort of games do you make out of cards?

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Animales-del-Mar-Spanish-Ocean-Animals-3977704


As always, if you use these products, let me know what you think!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario