domingo, 5 de agosto de 2018

Ready, Set, GO!!!

Dear Teachers,

I see you. I see you picking-out your classroom theme, decorating, arranging desks so they're just right.

I see you. Toes tapping through the requisite but boring meetings, eyes lighting when discussing a new idea with an administrator or colleague, frustration mounting that this technology that you loved has now been tweaked.

I see you. Smiles beaming genuinely as students fill the school with sounds. Finally, finally, no more quiet!

I see you. Exhausted after the first week. rearranging desks and seating, worrying over a student, eyes-lighting when you figure-out how to connect with a student.

I see you. Waiting patiently, while launching forward, calmly, patiently, smoothly starting, while in your mind envisioning the end. How you will travel together may not be decided, but the final destination clearly in your mind's eye. I see you.

Good luck to all this school year. I hope it is a joyous and meaningful 2018-2019!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario